When an assessment module (survey) is being monitored in Game Plan, you are likely to be implementing some small actions to try and improve your maturity in that module area. Once you’ve finished completing those actions you can move your plan from ‘Monitor’ to ‘Archive’.
- Allows you to save a past assessment to compare results and store corporate knowledge.
1. Click into the ‘Monitor’ section of Game Plan
2. Scroll down to the table and complete the ‘Current Status’ and ‘Current Status Comments’
3. Once the current status is ‘Complete’ an assessment module is ready to be moved to ‘Archive.’ Click ‘Save’ and ‘Archive Module’
PLEASE NOTE: by moving a module to ‘Archive’ it means a new action plan must be started.
4. You will see a box appear asking ‘please enter the date this module action plan was complete.’ Enter the date and click ‘ok’
5. Click into ‘Archive’ to see your past completed assessment modules
Click back into ‘Assessment’ to take the assessment module again and restart the Game Plan process.